This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will post a notice of these changes to this Policy. You are advised to consult this Policy regularly for any changes.
1. Information Collection
Personally Identifiable Information.
In the course of using the Service, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to provide you the Service, contact or identify you and administer your account (“Personal Information”), as well as enabling you to access certain restricted parts of the Site and the Service. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, mailing address, email address, credit card number and telephone number.
Non Personally Identifiable Information.
When you access the Site or use the Service, we collect the following:
- Information regarding your use of the Service, including without limitation, features used, number of designs and allocations, page visits, visit duration, etc.
- Information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or online service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site and information you search for on the Site;
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use “persistent cookies” to save your username and login password for future logins to the Site. We use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor web traffic routing on the Site and aggregate usage of the Service. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to use significant portions of the Site or all functionality of the Service.
- Third party websites may also place or read cookies on your computer’s browser – please see below the section “Third Party Sites”.
- Non personally identifiable information regarding (i) designs submitted by you on the Service, and (ii) your Limited Edition Object files (“LEO Files“) and (iii) any processing, handling, manufacturing or 3D printing you apply to any Limited Edition Object files (yours or others’) .
Links to Other Websites.
We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
Third Party Sites.
This Policy applies only to the Site and the Service. We do not exercise control over websites that provide information, or over banners, other advertisements or links from within the Site or the Service. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other websites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the Personal Information that you submit. We encourage you to read the privacy policies and other terms of the other websites before using their services.
2. Our Policy Toward Children
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. How We Use Personal Information
Personal Information is used for the following purposes: (i) to provide the Service, (ii) to administer your use of the Service and any accounts you may have with us, (iii) to personalize your experience, (iv) to provide to you service announcements, (v) to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, such as newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, (vi) to enforce our Terms and Conditions, (vii) to contact you to obtain feedback from you regarding the Site and the Service.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such announcements, information or offers, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication.
We use information that is not Personal Information for the above purposes and in addition in order to (i) monitor and analyze use of the Service and for the technical administration of the Site, (ii) improve the Site and the Service, (iii) generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and website use behavior of our users, (iv) verify that users of the Service meet the criteria required to process their requests, and (v) provide information to the creator of the LEO or LEO file.
In addition, we may post additional ancillary privacy notices with respect to specific services.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Disclosure by us of your information. You authorize us to share your Service account user name with users that may print LEO Files which originate or are managed from your account.
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on our behalf and to perform services related to administration of the Service or the Site (including, without limitation, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics and administration). These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to comply with this Policy.
- Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information, including queries and offers generated as a result of your use of the Service, that includes non-identifying information and Log Data, with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
5. Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information, if not required to be retained by law. If you completely delete all such information, your account may be deactivated.
In addition, we may delete any information provided by you or related to you, pursuant to our policies as then in effect.
We are concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ a variety of measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, we do not promise that your Personal Information or private communications will be protected from unauthorized disclosure or use. PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PRIVILEGED INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR WHEN USING THE SERVICE.
If you receive an e-mail asking you to update your Personal Information, do not reply and please contact us at email@example.com .
7. International Processing or Transfer
Your information may be processed, maintained or transferred outside of your state or country, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
8. Contacting Us
If you have any concerns or questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last Updated: May 4th, 2021
Copyright © 2015, LEO Lane Ltd. All rights reserved.